The transformation to come

Receiving Christ in your heart as your Saviour is the most exciting moment everyone can experience in their life.

I remember how wonderful times I had as I received Jesus, and continue to have a blessed life; I love the fact that I get the right food for my soul, and this is possible only if you attend a Bible believing Church. 
Otherwise what a waste of your energy, time and it all come down to the state of your eternity; don't be deceived.

The transformation to come - once you open your heart to Jesus you will understand everything you read in the Bible, will make sense of the message of salvation. Romans 12:2

Tn the text of as quoted, the realization sits in and  YES, you are free in Christ. YES, you are special, a saved child of God; and He will guide you for the rest on your life on earth.

Romans 8:1-2 King James Version (KJV)


There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.


Comments

Popular Posts