Why are we dissatisfied as Christians

I've started writing this blog on the subject a few days ago, never finished; today I was reading the devotional in "Call to Glory" brochure and realize that I am reading a message on the same matter. (see pictures bellow)

I was recently reading a post, the person writing mention how most preachers are trying to be accommodating everyone rather then pointing out what's sin and counsel them into repentance.

It's very hard to know the motivation of some churches or I should say their leaders today that surround themselves with everyone, it's that for the numbers, for some financial benefits, or what drive those in charge to act that way!


As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.


And it's our call individually what Church to follow and take action as necessary.
I hope that the Holly Spirit will guide you and provide you guidance as what decisions to make in trouble times.
Find a local King James Bible believing Church to attend!

If you ever have a question, the best answer is in the Bible, the WORD of GOD; I'll take the time here to say, all Bible versions, besides King James Version are commentary books. As in many other things in life, people felt the need to edit the Bible, translate again the Bible, to copyright their Bible editions for a profit, but the truth is, the only Bible that doesn't need a copyright is King James -
(the only book that's doesn't have a copy right - the AUTHOR didn't have to apply for it - it was given by inspiration as Paul says). 


If we are surprise of what Churches became today, think about this, the root is as in everything else in society,  by walking away from God, taking God away from schools, or at least the word God, etc... in this case in Churches walking away from the King James Bible - we gave up the only source that will bring a SPIRITUAL REVIVAL.
The translation of God word was in 7 languages last being in English. All this was for a reason.

Psalm 12:6-7 King James Version (KJV)


The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

The word in Revelation is clear, and we should take it literally (as we should, the whole Bible) 

**Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV)

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 

**If we would have Churches go back to the Bible - the only word of GOD, we will for sure see a spiritual revival and pastors will have guidance from above! 

Enjoy reading!







Oh, What a wonderful promise this is, Hallelujah!!! in the book of 2 Chronicles 7:14(KJV) we read:


14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

AMEN!


 Have a blessed day everyone! 


Comments

Popular Posts