How do you know when God speaks to you?

As I was doing my daily chores, I was praying about a certain thing. God alone had the answer for me. Nothing came to my mind but quiet and peace! 

Just a little later when I read the Bible this verse was highlighted as the verse of the day! Here was my answer or I should rather say the assurance that God answers to my prayers.

Verse of the Day
   
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 

Don't ever ignore that little thought that comes to mind - know is from God. 

I learn that are 2 very important steps in life

1. Stay put and listen
2. Go, act on that though 

Then live a joyful life because at this point you going in the right direction - guided by God and GOD alone!

Just repeat this cycle in life and you will feel blessed everywhere you go!

So, to answer the title of this blog, - know that God speaks to you through His word, other people you have fellowship with, the Church sermon and even through His friends - God has friends everywhere! (even if you don't know some people or they are not Christians)

Comments

Popular Posts