Looking Back at 2012


I often sit down and reflect at my life and I have numerous reasons to thank God for what he gave me in 2012, for many great experiences, taking me through tribulation time and give me a new outlook on life matters!

So, looking back to 2012 - I had my share of all things and there were times of enjoyment and time of tribulations; what is to be appreciated is that with God's help I was able to regain focus and get before God and thank Him for all I had or didn't get in life this past year.

We might expect things to happen a certain way, but God has it planned differently!

So, be patient my friend! 
Psalm 37:7 
King James Version (KJV)
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.


Early in the year I had heard voices (God's voice for sure); there were clear promises and God came to have those promises come to pass; at the time, I didn't even realized that and I had trouble deciding. With some prayer the clouds gone away and I could see clear the promised fulfilled and only later I realized that the Voice's promised came to pass!

What a realization! There were little things and some more major things that happen and they were all God's promises. 

I will mention here one example. It was early Spring when I hear a voice telling me (not that I insisted on the subject or were totally over stressed with the issue) regarding things for my business, - that I will have an easy time this summer and all things will come to pass smoothly.
I didn't make much of that at the time.

A couple of months down the road I had a proposal to engage in offering someone our business place as they work place and she was supposed to learn some trade skills and gain work experience with us; the agent was asking for some chunk of hours. I committed to say YES that evening. But, then... a storm started in my mind and I was analyzing each aspect of the matter and by the end of the evening it was a more like a tornado or hurricane in my mind. I had to pray and put things to rest for the night.

Miracle! Next morning I woke up and I was very much at peace with my decision and myself!
I hired the person and my summer season was going great! Only later in the season I remember the Voice. I gave God praise and glory for all He worked in my life! That was a great experience; I like to think about it as a great learning experience and I know God had used me to be in that persons' life as well as the other way around!

What a great God we have! 

There will be many other Little Things that happen almost in the same manner. My Health was challenged and I just prayed for things and I will be relieved of bad symptoms, headaches...

Pray and speak with authority and God is there for you!

So, don't look for the perfect set up on how things should happen but let the Lord work His plan in your life the best He knows for you!


James 5:7 King James Version (KJV)

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.



And keep in mind His word and promises!

Psalm 37:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 
AMEN!


Happy New Year everybody! Have a blessed 2013!

Comments

Popular Posts